Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Little Red Wagon #403 Christmas in July Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #403 "Christmas in July" is hosted by Jan and she wanted the girlfriends to create some Christmas/Holiday cards.

I used my Lawn Fawn products for this pop-up card.  I used multiple Lawn Fawn stamp sets for it.  I kept the colouring pretty neutral with my Copic markers.  Liked how this card turned out though I don't see myself making this card multiple times as it was a bit more time consuming because of all the details and extra images for the inside as well.  It's like creating two card fronts.  




Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. It might have been time consuming but it's oh so cute! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is oh so cute though. I really like "both" scenes you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, your card is amazing! Great card inside & out!

    ReplyDelete