Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Little Red Wagon #398 Mama Elephant Playful Pups Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #398 is hosted by Jan and she wanted to see cats or dogs on our projects!

This is a stamp set I have used many times and it is one of my all time favourites from Mama Elephant! I have paired it with Lawn Fawn tag die set and Stampin' Up! cardstock.  My cute pup is coloured with my Copics.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member
.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love those tags, and the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a little French bulldog I know. Darling card Mandy, I love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little puppy with his snail mail. Like the colours you used too. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Mandy! That color combination looks great! I like the stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete