Thursday, March 16, 2017

March 2017 Stampin' Friends Hop - Easter

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm excited to be a guest for the Stampin' Friends March 2017 Easter Blog Hop



This month I'm part of the guest hoppers :)
Mandy Reedyk (that's me!)

For my card I have created a watercolour background card using some distress inks and blender dusters.  I added my stamped and Copic coloured images in the windows and gold heat embossed the HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

I also created two Easter tags as well.  Again I created a watercolour background and then die cut the tags and added my images and sentiments.  





I hope you enjoyed the projects I created for this Easter Blog Hop! :)

Please check out all the awesome cards and projects the talented crafters have created for your inspiration!!



Both Card and Tags were created using Lawn Fawn, Mama Elephant, Tim Holtz and My Favorite Things products that you can purchase from Two Scrapbook Friends my favourite Canadian Papercrafting store! :) or for my US friends you can purchase them all from Simon Says Stamp! 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy
!

15 comments:

  1. Welcome to the hop Mandy! Super CUTE projects!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card and I love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Mandy!!! And thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and tags! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tags and i love the card. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and tags. Welcome to the hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your watercolour backgrounds are soooooo beautiful! Such cute projects, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy, I'm so happy that you could join us on this hop! you did an absolutely beautiful job with a wonderful background and cute critters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandy - so cute - I especially love the little tags - very nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy, such cute projects. The card is adorable. But I lOVE the tags. SUper cute. Thanks for joining us on the hop!

    ReplyDelete