Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Little Red Wagon #385 MTF Mama Elephant Lawn Fawn Tags

Hello Everyone

I'm happy to be hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #385.  The challenge I picked for the girlfriends and you all is "Tag It!" I want to see all tags on your projects or creating some tags :)

I created a set of 4 tags with some ink dusting using distress inks and my blender dusters.  The images are from my Copic colouring stash (I stamp, colour and die cut a lot of images all at once so that I have them on hand for quick card and tag making! :))  I made the cards genetic so that I could use them for a number of occasions.







Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. So super sweet! I love your inked backgrounds and the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tiny tags are just adorable with such amazing detail work! I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete