Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Little Red Wagon #382 MTF and Mama Elephant Dream Big Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #382 is hosted by Jan and her challenge for us was Down on the farm...something on a farm!

This one was so hard for me...I had to ask my hubby to look up what animals are on farms...I am a city girl and though I did know what kinds of animals are on a farm I wanted to see if there were such things as oh you know.... cute elephant farms or cute bear farms or even cute raccoon and squirrel farms or even giraffe farms...hahaha... that was because of all the cute stamps I have with those types of animals! LOL ;)  So anyways, this is what I finally came up with.... Not very farmy but I know these animals belong on a farm.  So I thank you Jan for challenging me this time around again! :)...I made this card using Mama Elephant and My Favorite Things products and coloured my cute farm animals with my Copic markers.  I used distress inks to sweep across the paper with a duster brush and my sentiment is white heat embossed on black cardstock.  I finished the card off with a few sprinklings of clear and white sequins!


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member
.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! The layout of the card is fabulous and your little farm animals are adorable (and yes, found on more farms than elephants and giraffes)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy!!! I love your little critters you chose!! You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetness oozes from this darling card. Perfect for down on the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute elephant farms - ha! This is such a lovely, sweet card. And you get bonus points for using a lamb! :-)

    ReplyDelete