Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Little Red Wagon #381 Lawn Fawn You're Sweet

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #381 is "Season of Love" - hosted by Heather and she wanted to see us use products from a company that we love.....

I'm sure it's a big surprise that I used LAWN FAWN!!! hahaha ;).  I LOVE LAWN FAWN.  I have been a big fan of their products since they started and I saw Nichol (Magouirk) Spohr using their Polaroid frame ( which I happen to use recently here) on a scrapbook layout she had done as a Garden Girl for Two Peas In A Bucket! 
I made this card with some older and newer Lawn Fawn products



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Lawn Fawn?!? Such a surprise. 😉 Delightful card, I love the way you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shocked you used Lawn Fawn. I never would have guessed!

    Your card is fabulous, Mandy! I just love the "faded" background with the bright donuts and sentiment on top! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I wasn't sure if it was going to be Lawn Fawn or Mama Elephant. :) I am also just beginning to use Lawn Fawn and am in love with them. Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Mandy! I loveLawn Fawn too!

    ReplyDelete