Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Little Red Wagon #380 MFT and Mama Elephant LOVE YOU

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #380 is hosted by Sandy and she had a colour challenge for us...Red and/or Pink and Black!

It's love month so I made this card using Mama Elephant and My Favorite Things products with a few sprinklings of sequin hearts!


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member
.

5 comments:

  1. So, so cute!! Those pups are adorable and I love the cascade of coloured envelopes!! Fabulous card, Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! That is such a cute card Mandy!! Love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Mandy. Those pups are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy I LOVE your card! That inset is so cool, and the pups are adorable too. Great design!

    ReplyDelete