Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Little Red Wagon #379 Lawn Fawn Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #379 is "How Tweet It Is" - hosted by Kate.

I made another birthday card this week because I can never have enough birthday cards on hand.
I made this card with some older and newer Lawn Fawn products.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, Mandy! I love the way you've framed the little bird and her balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy birthday birdie!! Such a cute card Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Loving the polaroid frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Mandy. That little birdie looks as if he is having a great time...he makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie. I like the way you framed the bird. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy your card is so sweet! Love the frame and the 3D balloons.

    ReplyDelete