Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Little Red Wagon #377 Thank You Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #377 is "Thank You" - hosted by Donna.

I always need Thank You cards and so this was an easy challenge to do!  I used a mix of Lawn Fawn, Mama Elephant, Stampin' Up!... you name it! :) These were all bits and pieces I had in my scrap container and so the card came together very quickly

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 





Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Delightful card! I love the speech bubble, such a fun addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! This is so cute Mandy!! I love that it came together with scraps! I really need to dive into my stack of bits and use them. This is a great example of getting beautiful results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, cute card! The black, grey and white looks so fabulous with the coloured paper! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, you mixed it up perfectly! This is such a sweet little card with all the right elements. I really love that you used scraps, one of my favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, that little raccoon is dang cute! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little raccoon with a wonderful thought bubble. Perfect for a thank you. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete