Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Little Red Wagon #376 Simon Says Stamp Hello

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #376 is "Resolutions" - using your goals/resolutions on your card is hosted by Brenda.

I used an older Simon Says Stamp stamp set I have as a generic card but used shelves with books on them for what one of my goals/resolutions is this year and that is to read for pleasure more than I did last year.  I added the cute bird with glasses from Lawn Fawn to add a bit more interest to the card.  I also popped the scalloped stitched frame with some foam tape.  I used Lawn Fawn ink pads and coloured my bird with my Copics.  You can't see it in the photo but I added glossy accents to the insides of the picture frames, the glasses on the bird and to the face of the clock to give them the look of glass.

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 





Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. This is just too cute. Best of luck on reading more for pleasure. I enjoy reading a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is so cute! Great resolution too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are rocking this challenge! Reading is one of my goals, and I could have represented another goal by using this set (I have it and it hasn't been touched). Such a cute card Mandy, so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet! I love the design of the card and I'll bet the Glossy Accents look fabulous! Enjoy hours of reading pleasure (NOT just textbooks!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Mandy - love the bird with the glasses!

    ReplyDelete