Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Little Red Wagon #375 Mama Elephant Hugs & Kisses

Hello Everyone

Happy New Year!!! I'm happy to be back and crafting again!  Going back to school has taken a lot more of my free time than I thought it would.  However, I have decided that I want to use some of my crafting products that I have still been purchasing over the last few months and what better way than to join the Girlfriends again at Little Red Wagon!! :)  The first Challenge #375 of the year is perfect for me to use some of my new products that have been sitting in my craft room begging to be used.  Jan is hosting this week and she wanted to see "Something New"!

I used a Mama Elephant stamp set that I purchased last year sometime but hadn't had a chance to use yet.  I love this cute Panda with the box of hearts!!  Perfect for a Valentine's Day card or a card for a loved one any time of year!!!


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 





Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'm loving that kraft paper. Nice to have you back with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy this is so adorable! I love the little panda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so wonderful to have you back! Your card is adorable!

    You're like me... Good at buying things that I have no time to use! Glad you're finding time to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Mandy! We missed you. With this card you are off to a great start, sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. Welcome back to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Mandy! Your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete