Tuesday, January 5, 2016

You're A Cool Friend Sketch N Scrap January 5th 2016 Card

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a snowman friendship card I created for the sketch Kelly designed over at Sketch N Scrap!! 

I used my Lawn Fawn products for this card.  I absolutely LOVE the Bokeh paper from them!!!  I used the scallop rectangles set for my background yardstick.  I finished this card off with a little Copic colouring.



Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. This is seriously my most favorite sentiment and image!!! So cute, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your coloring and diecutting techniques for your cards! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete