Thursday, January 21, 2016

Stampin' Friends January 2016 Blog Hop Lots Of Love

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm a guest for the Stampin' Friends January 2016 Lots of LOVE Blog Hop!




If you just arrived from Leanne Johnson's Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop!

If you didn't arrive from Leanne Johnson's Blog click the Previous button to check out her amazing creations.


I am one of the three Guest Hoppers this month.



Here's my Lots of Love Card.  I created it using all Lawn Fawn products and coloured the images in with Copic Markers.  The sentiment was pieced together from different sentiments.



And here is my Lots of Love Project . I created with vellum treat bag using Lawn Fawn's treat bag die. I white heat embossed hearts all over the vellum before putting the bag together. I decorated the bag using more Lawn Fawn products and the little tags are from Mama Elephant.  The colouring was done with my Copic markers.



I hope you enjoyed my projects, please clicked Next to continue on the hop!



Both Card and Treat Bag were created using Lawn Fawn products that you can purchase at the Lawn Fawn shop

The Tags from the Treat Bag are from the Mama Elephant shop


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy

40 comments:

  1. #SFJanHop - I never thought I would use this stamp set. I may be wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Mandy! Love the stamps you've used. I'm so excited to be on this hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #SFJanHop Your projects look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this. What a great way to think outside the box for stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #SFJanHop very cute card and goodie bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #SFJANHOP LOve your ideas and i must get that stamp set to pizzas. LOved it as soon as i seen it. Diane Seidler

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards...so cute "i love you to pizzas"! Great job on all your projects!!! #SFJanHop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the products. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Mandy!! These are soooo cute!!!! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your projects! Thank you for sharing. #SFJanHop

    ReplyDelete
  13. #SFJanHop - Love the pizza card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mandy! I just love your projects! Your coloring is amazing! So happy to be in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mandy!!! You did it yet again! Another adorable card and gift bag! I'm a huge Lawn Fawn fan, and you always do them justice! Thanks for joining us on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the little bags... I might do something like this for friends. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. #SFJanHop. Mandy these are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too cute! Love the treat bag! I may have to get that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Too cute! Love the treat bag! I may have to get that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  20. #SFJanHop -So darn cute!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not sure if my comment posted .... Really fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute. Loved the way you combined stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These projects are TOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  24. #SFJanHop Thank you for the great ideas...my favorite food in the world is Pizza, so I am absolutely in love with this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. #Stanhope, love you "love pizza card" cool idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love, Love, Love the pizza stamp. May have to get that stamp.
    But it's making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. #SFJANHOP - I love pizza! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love your ideas to pizzas!!! #SFJANHOP

    ReplyDelete
  29. Of all the cards and goodies, I have to say that I like yours the best! Love them so much!
    Great Job!!!
    #SFJanHop

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just love what you created! Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete