Thursday, November 19, 2015

Stampin' Friends Thanksgiving Hop




Hello Everyone!!

I hope you have enjoyed the Stampin' Friends blog hops we have been doing for the  last couple of months!


This month's theme is Thanksgiving!  We hope you enjoy the cards and projects we are sharing with you and hope you come back next month to check out what we create to inspire you!!!


If you just arrived from Elizabeth Jeanne's Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop!


If you didn't arrive from  Elizabeth Jeanne’s Blog click the Previous button to check out her amazing creations.

This month we are excited to have a couple of Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out!




Here’s my Thanksgiving Card.  I created it using Pretty Pink Posh's Storybook 1 die for my window and Lawn Fawn Stamp sets and dies for the images and sentiment.

And here is my Thanksgiving Project . It's a goodie bag that I created using Lawn Fawn's Goodie Bag die, Scripty Thanks die and used the Happy Harvest stamp set and coordinating dies.  The colouring for both projects were done with my Copic markers.

I hope you enjoyed my projects, please clicked Next to continue on the hop!

ATTENTION: "Do you love crafty supplies?!? If so, comment on all 12 posts in this hop and email Elizabeth everyone's favorite color to happystamper508@gmail.com. What do you get?!? In addition to enjoying all of this group's creations, you'll be entered to win a fun crafty present from every one of the bloggers! That's 12 crafty presents! Just a little thank you for your time!"

My Favourite colour is RED!




Links for the other hoppers

2.  Mandy Reedyk - That's Me! :)

Both card and Treat Pillow Box were created using Lawn Fawn products that you can purchase at the Lawn Fawn shop. I used Pretty Pink Posh die for my Card as well.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy

25 comments:

  1. Love the window die! Great scenes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image used on the card and favor! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute card and treat bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT colouring and cute projects! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects made me smile. Love the whimsical treat bag and matching card. Kids would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring on the scarecrow is amazing!! cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really really need to make an investment in Lawn Fawn! They are 100% my style and I don't own any yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love thanksgiving theme!great projects but trying to get my new craft room in order to start up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love thanksgiving theme!great projects but trying to get my new craft room in order to start up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great card and gift bag! You did a fabulous job of coloring! I'm so in love with everything lawn fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shading is perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    Sue McNeill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really over the top cute! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card and treat bag bare the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Lawn Fawn & Pretty Pink Posh. The card & goodie bag are so adorable. And your copic skills are magnificent. Thank you for sharing your beautiful skills.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what great Thanksgiving projects! The little scarecrow is cute and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant little card & Gift bag!
    Love the scarecrow!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete