Thursday, September 17, 2015

Stampin' Friends Everything Fall Hop







Hello Everyone!!
I'm super excited to be part of the Stampin' Friends amazing Monthly Blog Hop Group!

This September is our first blog hop.  The theme this month is EVERYTHING FALL!  We hope you enjoy the cards and projects we are sharing with you and hope you come back every month to check out what we create to inspire you!!!

If you just arrived from Kim Smith’s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop!

If you didn't arrive from  Kim Smith’s Blog click the Previous button to check out her amazing creations.

http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2015/09/stampin-friends-blog-hop-everything-fall.html


This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should de nitely check out!



Here’s my Everything Fall Card



 Here’s my Everything Fall Project .  I made tags for the front of my daughter's school binders.





I hope you enjoyed my projects, please clicked Next to continue on the hop!





Links for the other hoppers


Mandy Reedyk  - you are here


Both card and Binder Tags were created using Lawn Fawn products that you can purchase at the Lawn Fawn shop

A GOOD APPLE
A GOOD APPLE - LAWN CUTS
CLARK'S ABCs
MILO'S ABCs
LARGE STITCHED RECTANGLE STACKABLES
SMALL STITCHED RECTANGLE STACKABLES
SCALLOPED RECTANGLE STACKABLES
BEACHSIDE PINT-SIZED PATTERNS
SWEATER WEATHER
SWEATER WEATHER - LAWN-CUTS
INTO THE WOODS
INTO THE WOODS - LAWN-CUTS
INK PADS


11 comments:

  1. How adorable! I think you've just sold me on that Lawn Fawn set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable and the tags are a wonderful idea. My daughter would love to have tags like these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Super cute! I love to see lawn fawn cards! He looks like he's sniffing the tree! Really cute! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love that cute little deer! i have that set; now, i need to go find it and make something! Super cute idea to make some binder labels! i bet your daughter is thrilled to have a crafty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love the little deer! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little deer and the beautiful colors of your leaves. I need to make some binder labels like that for my son. He likes to have his name "camouflaged" somewhere on his binders...
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria!😊 Here is a link for the binder cover I did last year. http://mandyreedyk.blogspot.ca/2014/08/simon-says-stamp-to-thine-own-shelf.html

      I have been doing these customized covers/labels for my girls over the years and they are always I big hit😊

      Delete
  7. Your deer card is so cute and whimsical! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable Mandy!......Love the deer! What a great idea making those binder tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lawn Fawn stamps are so cute! They are even better when someone colors them as great as you do! Thanks for joining the hop with us!

    ReplyDelete