Friday, July 24, 2015

Lawn Fawn Sweet Smiles M&M Shaker Card



Hello Everyone!

Happy Friday!!! :)  Today I'm sharing a shaker card I created with the new Sweet Smiles stamp and die as well as the Say Cheese stamp set and die.  I decided to use the gumball that is in the Sweet Smiles set as M&Ms!  I stamped a bunch of them and coloured them with my Copic markers in the classic M&M colours.  I then took my Lawn Fawn Smitty's lower case 'm' heat embossed each of the M&Ms with it and white embossing powder.  I used the Say Cheese polaroid stamp and coordinating die for the front of my card.  I added M&M coloured sequins inside my shaker.  I completed the card with one of the sentiments in the Sweet Smiles stamp set and added some more M&Ms sprinkled around over the front.

Hope I have inspired you to take out your stamp sets and dies and create something other than what the stamp set was created for! :)




Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. Keep it up. Hope to read more post from you guys.

    Swaine
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very
    useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete